Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Congratulations to Kay!

"What does Kay have," you ask yourself, "that I don't have, other than good looks, loads of talent, and the love of all humankind?" Well, guess what, honeypies, she also has now earned her SECOND PhD, and HER WINGS!

Yessir, in just three days, Kay passed her defense AND called many many dances at the ECD dance on Monday night. Note gold wings and the Doctor Doctor on her new button. That little turtle is now a Certified Smart Little Fledgling. Won't his mommy be surprised!

M
E

2 comments:

Kay said...

Awwww.... (*blushes and shuffles feet*)

Seriously, folks, I sure appreciate the support you all have given me. On Saturday morning I remembered your chant of "Defense! Defense!" and it made me feel a whole lot better.

And wings, too! That was totally unexpected--I thought I was only supposed to call two dances last night! Good thing I had some more in my back pocket--ones I had practiced with your help!

See you all tomorrow night!

Kimberly said...

That's wonderful, Kay!