Saturday, September 20, 2008

Next Weekend September 27-28

Here are the times and places we have been asked to call this weekend, and the names of people who have indicated they would be there (if you told me you would be there and I forgot to put you here, let me know, and please come anyway!):

Saturday September 27, 10-11am at the Arch
Martha, Bob, Dale, Wade, David

Saturday September 27, 1-2pm at Grand Center
Karen, Bob, Dale, Wade, Martha, David

Sunday September 28, 1-2pm at the Arch
Karen, Bob, Dale, Wade, David


Please let me know if you can be there ready to help out!

M
E

3 comments:

The Jovial Beggar said...

Sunday I can be there, but could I have a ride with someone? I'd rather not go down town by myself.

What kind of dress is it?

Unknown said...

On Saturday, dress is what I would call "regular contra dance clothes", which for women just means swirly skirts, with "dress t-shirts" or something similar on top. Men usually wear t-shirts or Hawaiian shirts, with pants or shorts.

On Sunday, Dance Discovery is dancing at 2:00pm, right after Contra at 1:00pm, and I think they may be in costume, so we might want to consider dressing up a bit more to fit in during the audience participation parts, though it's really not necessary. Just wearing swirly skirts may look "period" to people who normally dress in jeans.

M
E

TwinkleToze said...

The gig at Grand Center is from 1 to 2:30 Sat.

~Karen